Today I have a new type of post coming to ya! I hinted about it on my Instagram yesterday and I’m excited to reveal what I was talking about. I had the idea to start this series about halfway through November last year, so I decided to save it for this year. I’m surprised I even remembered that I had this idea in the works but I’m glad I did! I was also inspired to do this this year by the Day Designer’s Daily Gratitude Challenge.
Here’s how this is going to work. Every Thursday, I’m going to talk about some things I am thankful for. The series will end on Thanksgiving AND I plan to make “Thankful Thursday” a link up on Thanksgiving so if you’d like to participate, be sure to let me know in the comments and I’ll set it up.
I want to preface this by saying that I’m not ranking these things in order of importance. I also know that I have a LOT to be thankful for and I can’t possibly list everything in just 3 blog posts. I have a great life; I am truly blessed and I know it. Now, let’s get started with this week’s Thankful Thursday!
1. A college education
2. Friends & family I can count on
3. A boyfriend who supports me and loves me
4. Finding a passion and creative outlet through blogging
5. Netflix binges with my roommates
6. Fall scented candles
7. Cozy socks
8. Pens that write well
9. Early, productive mornings
10. Hot chocolate in a pretty mug
11. Coming home to freshly baked cookies
12. Funny professors
13. That “I just nailed that test/quiz/paper” feeling
14. Lazy Sundays
15. Ice water
16. That feeling you get when you try on pants and they fit perfectly
17. The ability to travel and explore new places
18. The smell of new books
19. Changing leaves
20. My puppy
Now, I challenge you to write some things you’re thankful for in the comments or write your own post! We have a lot to be thankful for, it’s time we recognized that!