I want us all to be friends here so I figured I’d share some little-known facts about me. Don’t forget to share some fun facts about you in the comments!
1. I love to sing and I’ve played 4 instruments. In 4th grade I started playing the clarinet then in 5th grade I switched to flute and I played until high school! I took piano lessons when I was a kid and again when I was in high school. In middle school I taught myself guitar and it’s the only instrument I still play!
2. My boyfriend is 4.5 years older than me and we’ve been dating for almost six years! We live together now in West Chester, Pennsylvania. It’s the cutest little town and I’m obsessed with our apartment. Apartment tours to come!
3. I’m super introverted even though I am a pretty outgoing person. I will walk right up to you and say hi but being around people for too long wipes me out! I would much rather hang at home with a book or Netflix than spend every night at the bar. I’m an ISFJ (and I think it’s scarily accurate!)
4. I love shopping but rarely want to (or can) spend the money so most days I fill up my online cart and then close the browser once I see the total. I can’t be the only one who does this, right??? Favorite online stores to do this at include: Old Navy, Loft, Colourpop, and Ulta.
5. I really don’t like cooking. I like easy and I eat like a 5 year old so chicken nuggets are usually my dinner of choice. I’m very thankful that Ryan is a good cook. I’d much rather bake some cookies ya know?
6. I’ve been in 8 musicals and 2 plays in my life. I started “acting” when I was in 2nd grade. I was Kate in Annie (the girl in the movies who shows Miss Hannigan the mouse) in my very first show ever. After that, I was hooked and did 2 more shows(The Wizard of Oz and Cinderella) with my local children’s theatre. In middle school, I was in Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella (again) where I had my first lead role: the Fairy Godmother (see below)!
In high school I was in my first plays which were fun but I missed the music aspect! High school musicals I was in include Into the Woods, Footloose, and Bye Bye Birdie. Footloose was my all time favorite musical to perform in and I played Rusty (see below)! She was so fun and getting to sing Let’s Hear It For the Boy and dance on a table was a blast. As a junior I got the lead role of Kim MacAfee in Bye Bye Birdie. I miss acting now but I love seeing shows and you can catch me singing along to Broadway soundtracks on the reg.
7. I used to work at a Philly Pretzel Factory and I know how to twist a Philly-style pretzel! My dad used to own a store and I loved working for and with him. It was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had and I’ll never forget it!
8. Before I started dating Ryan I had only been to one concert: Aaron Carter! Since then I’ve been fortunate enough to see so many awesome artists in concert (including a few you might not expect): J. Cole, Wale (twice), Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Sia, Imagine Dragons, Adele, Fetty Wap, and Post Malone!
9. I traveled to London and Paris with my choir in high school! Ryan and I have gone out of the country together to Cancun but I’m realllly hoping we can go to Europe together sometime soon. Also dying to hit up the west coast with him.
10. My favorite games are puzzle-type games! I’m still playing Candy Crush, y’all. I also love Words With Friends and any other games that make you think a little. I also just re-downloaded Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. Don’t judge me.
Now, it’s your turn! Share some fun facts about you in the comments.