Hopefully you guys are liking these because I’m back with yet another life update post! I have really been loving chatting with y’all about what has been happening around these parts (please read that in a strong southern accent). Here’s what’s new since the last time we chatted:
- I’ve been uploading weekly on YouTube! I have so many fun ideas for future videos this summer so make sure you’re subscribed.
- I graduated college! I still can’t believe it honestly but I’m so happy and relieved to be finished at Temple University.
- My brother graduated high school! This was a pretty big deal because we weren’t sure if he could do it (jk). He’s officially one step closer to starting school at the University of Virginia in just a few short weeks. Since he’ll be a student-athlete they want them to take a summer course so he’ll be moved in and ready to go at the beginning of July! Lord help us all.
- I start work next week. Ryan is already up in the Scranton area for work but I’ll be joining him next week to begin working on the project with him. I’ll just be an office “clerk” for the summer but I’m very excited to make some good money before starting grad school!
- Packing stinks. Ryan and I have been packing and moving things around non-stop since I graduated. We’ll be sharing a video on my YouTube channel very soon outlining all the details because it’s pretty complicated right now! The short of it is that we’re moving!
- I’m up to 11 read books this year (out of my goal of 25)! I’ve read 3 books since the last chit chat post so that makes me pretty happy! I finished reading SINCE WE FELL by Dennis Lehane, THE MAGNOLIA STOY by Chip and Joanna Gaines, and WHEN BREATH BECOMES AIR by Paul Kalanithi (audiobook).
- I actually really enjoyed the audiobook experience I had while listening to WHEN BREATH BECOMES AIR. Ryan and I listened to MODERN ROMANCE by Aziz Ansari when we were roadtripping in the winter and that was my first audiobook ever! I’m hoping to get some more good recs for when I start commuting to grad school. Hit me up with any suggestions you may have!
- I’m revamping my newsletter. I hope you’re subscribed because there’s some good stuff coming soon!
What’s new with you? Let’s chat! Here are some questions for you to answer in the comments:
1. Favorite summer snack?
2. Most recent read?
3. Thing you’re looking forward to most this summer