I know, I know, I’m literally the worst. I can’t believe I’ve gone so long without posting but then again, I can. My life has been in a very weird limbo lately and I just haven’t been able to prioritize blogging. I’ve been doing a lot of self-care, a lot of reading, and a lot of Netflix watching. I’ve been going to the gym with Ryan, enjoying my birthday, and soaking in the nicer weather we’ve been having lately.
There are a lot of reasons for the silence but I don’t think I’ll ever stop blogging completely. You can always find me on Twitter or Snapchat or even follow along on my Instagram stories. I’m working on getting new YouTube videos up because there’s a lot I feel like I need to talk to y’all about. However, right now I’m just going to stick to the good stuff and share some fun things I’ve been up to lately!
- I read some books! I finished The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty, I finished the audiobook for Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari, and I also read What Shamu Taught Me About Life, Love, and Marriage by Amy Sutherland. I want to post reviews of them soon so be on the lookout!
- Ryan and I have been hooked on Shameless and I just started watching 13 Reasons Why last night. I’ve also been watching New Girl almost every week with Ryan when it comes on the Fox app
- I’m slowly creeping my way towards graduation which is awesome but terrifying because I…
- …still don’t have a post-grad plan… yikes
- My birthday was on Sunday and it was a great weekend filled with family, my best friend Kelsey, and food. Can’t forget the great food.
- I visited Nashville again for the second time this year for spring break! It was a blast and I’m glad my roommate Jess came along for the ride with us
- I have an interview with a grad school on Thursday this week so I’d really appreciate some good vibes/prayers.
- I’ve been journaling a lot more lately and I think it’s because I’ve finally found a no-frills method that has really been working! I used to keep a journal/diary all the time growing up but when I picked it back up again a few months ago I was finding it hard because I wanted to write down everything in detail like I was telling a story. Now, I’ve been focusing more on the key points from the day and tracking my overall mood. I’ve been thinking about sharing a blog post of my method so if that’s something you’re interested in seeing let me know!
I think that’s about it for now. Tell me what has been going on in your life!