HEY! So I apologize for no post on Tuesday, there has been a lot happening around my household (if you follow me on Twitter you probably know what it was). I saw my friend Cristina post a beautiful life update earlier this week and I decided to take a page out of her book and instead of freaking out about writing something ~meaningful~ for you guys this week I’ll just chat with ya and let you know what has been going on with me and what has been holding my attention lately.
- First thing’s first, we had a wifi outage in my apartment for about a week. It was honestly horrible but it made me appreciate being able to do work at home in my own bed SO much more. Never take your cable + wifi for granted, guys!
- Ryan’s been in Florida all week for work and I’m kinda jealous but ALSO it has been at least 50 degrees here every day this week which has my heart soaring. I hate the cold (which is the reason I applied to two grad schools in the south) so if winter only wants to be 2 months long, I say let it do its thing!
- Speaking of Ryan, he’s been home for the past few months while he’s waiting for a project assignment which has been absolutely amazing. I don’t have class on Fridays so we’ve gotten to spend so much time together which I love. It’s going to suck when he goes back to work because I’m starting to get used to having him around so much!
- My roommate Jess really wants to go to Nashville (and if you remember, Ryan and I were also obsessed), SO we might be planning a trip there for a few days over spring break! V excited. Stay tuned.
- My mom has watched This Is Us from the beginning (and kept telling me to watch), but my roommate Kelly and I started it a few weeks ago. We are HOOKED. We’re about 2 episodes behind currently, but if you watch the show and ever want to chat/cry/scream about it lmk. Or you can start watching it here and catch up!
- All my grad school applications are in as of Feb 1. Still waiting to hear back. Attempting to stay calm.
- Day Designer released their new covers and they are GORGEOUS. If you didn’t know, I use one currently and I think I’ve finally found the perfect planner for me. I can’t wait to get a new one starting March 22! Check out the covers and let me know which is your favorite! I think I’m going to get the Spotty Dot but they’re all so cute I might change my mind 10x before I get one. If I’ve inspired you to get a Day Designer, I’d be honored if you used my affiliate link to purchase on March 22nd!
- My friend Sarah and I just did a book swap and I’m now currently reading THE HUSBANDS SECRET by Liane Moriarty! Keep up with my progress on Goodreads!
- I just filmed a YouTube video today which will be going live on Saturday! It’s all about the classes I’ve had to take at Temple and some thoughts about my time here in general. You can check out my channel here if you want to see previous videos I’ve done. If you have an idea of a video you’d like to see, leave me a comment!
- Tomorrow (well, today since you’re probably reading this on Friday) is the 2 year anniversary of my Pop-Pop’s death. I plan to eat a Reese’s cup in his honor today and reflect on all of the amazing memories we had together. Call your parents and grandparents for me this weekend and tell them you love them!
I think that’s all I’ve got for now, but I want to hear what you’ve been up to! Tell me something good that’s happened to you this week.